2014年3月19日星期三

Alphabet Desk - Make Your Office Not So Boring

Where is the most boring place but you have to stay longest time? If you are asked this question, what would you answer? Probably, most people will say "office". Yes, it is.What emerge first in my mind are the black and white color, dark suit and grave face when mentioned office. That may make me crazy, I think, if I work in it.
Fortunately, French illustratr Benoit Challand designed these alphabet desks.


It add vigor for the office. Place together or put alone are both okay. And they are all designed following the characteristics of alphabets.For a single one or several ones.

The best thing I think is finding someone simply. If your office is extremely big and you cannot decrible someone's place accurately, this will play a role. You can simply tell others that someone is in "A" or "R" group.

没有评论:

发表评论